Monday 19 November 2012

Bob Harper - Bob's Workout (19/11/12)




 
Today I did Bob Harper's Inside Out Method Bob's Workout.

There are 2 x 30 minute workouts on this dvd, so you can just do one of them or combine them like I did to get an hour.  To be honest I was a little scared when I put this one on.  All the reviews of it online talk about how hard of a workout it is, but I didn't actually think it was all that hard.  Yes it was tough, but I didn't stop, whereas the guy on the dvd was doubled over on several occassions, taking a break.

My heart rate monitor registers 359 calories burnt while doing this workout.

It runs for an hour and my heart rate averages at 144 with a peak at 181.

Equipment needed for this workout is a set of hand weights and a step.


Back Cover Reads:



An exclusive look at the cutting edge routines from Bob's very own training regime. This is high intensity, sports infused, curcuit training at its max for high powered weight loss, fat burn and muscle building.  Challenge your workout.

Workout 1
30 minutes of extreme core based upper body training, with Bob constantly turning up the heat.  You've trained with Bob, now train like him....if you can!

Workout 2
30 minutes of advanced core based lower body training, with Bob introducing is toughest routines yet.  Go harder and get your hardest body possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment