Friday 17 May 2013

Fitness Blender - 1000 Calorie Workout




Today I did one the the Fitness Blender's 1000 Calorie Workouts.

(Totally disappointed by this one, calorie burn is nowhere near what they claim it will be and by the end I didn't even feel like I had gotten a workout, complete waste of time in my opinion!)

My heart rate monitor registers 318 calories burnt while doing this workout.

It runs for 84 minutes and my heart rate averages at 114 with a peak at 171.

Equipment needed for this workout is a set of hand weights.

Here is a link to this workout which is available free on YouTube

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    What is your weight and height? Those with lighter weight and smaller frame may not burn as high as others with bigger built.
    I burned around 520 calories only doing this workout and I am 5'2 and weighing just slightly above 100lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a decent post. This post gives genuinely quality data. I'm unquestionably going to investigate it. Truly exceptionally helpful tips are given here. Much obliged to you to such an extent. Keep up the benevolent acts. skinny fiber review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your articles support me a lot in all mediums of subjects. quality wordpress themes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the superlative contents on your blogs and I perfectly enjoy going through them. Organifi discount

    ReplyDelete